Sunday, May 26, 2013

Nursery Reveal!

I’m now 38 weeks and am sooo ready to meet our little girl! These last two weeks always make me crazy. I hate playing the waiting game, wondering when it will be time. I’m way too much of a planner not to know! I want to have my house clean, be showered, have my kids at the babysitter, let my Mom know when to come, and have my hospital bag ready to go rather than be rushing around last minute. My worst nightmare is not getting to the hospital soon enough to get an epidural… I know scary thought! :)
I’m also tired of being sooo huge and mostly all the comments about being huge…. on Sunday a man accused me of smuggling a basketball out of the gym… haha!
At my 38 week appointment on Friday I was dilated to 3 and 50% effaced... So hopefully that is a sign that she will come a little bit early!
 
AND... The nursery is finally finished! It was alot of work but I love the way it turned out! I made a few of the things in there. I made the bead mobile... thanks for the idea Pinterest! I painted the B... for Brooklyn! I made the bow holder and sewed the curtains. I'm not a sewer so I had no idea what I was doing but I think they turned out pretty cute! Nathans's cousins wife made the bedding for me and I love it! Now all we need is a cute little baby girl!

2 comments:

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

Love the colors and all the chevron!

Randi and Adam said...

Super cute! Wish my kids rooms were coming along that well! Doing 3 at once is overwhelming ha ha. I love the cute dressers in her room. I can't find 1 that I love and you have 2! Love the colors of the room too. :)