Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Conner's Preschool Program!

I’m only two weeks and two days away from my due date so I figured I’d better get a bit of blogging done before I’ll be out of commission for a little while!
Last night was Conner’s preschool program… not graduation since he still has one more year of preschool. All of my pictures are terrible but at least we remembered to bring the camera!  They sang lots of songs and it was so cute! It was our first time being able to watch him “perform” and it was so fun, I totally had that “proud parent” feeling. It makes me excited to be able to watch all of his sports games and other performances over the years. Afterwards we had refreshments and you could tell that he was so proud of himself! We are so proud of our big boy too!
Conner with his teacher Mrs. Teresa
 

No comments: