Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Dandelion Love

Lately Conner has been obsessed with collecting dandelions. Whenever he comes inside and says “I have a surprise for you!” I somehow know that it is a dandelion. Conner’s expectation is that I hold onto it until it dies, I am in big trouble if I throw it away any sooner! The other day we went on a “dandelion walk” where Conner stopped whenever he saw a dandelion to pick it… it was a LONG walk… but he made quite the haul! Nathan takes such good care of our yard that we have very few dandelions… Conner is always sadly commenting on the fact that our neighbors have way more dandelions than we do. The other day Nathan was walking around spraying them and when Conner asked what Daddy was doing, I told him the truth. He yelled “NOOOOO DADDY!!" We told him that there would be plenty of dandelions in other people's yards for him to pick!

No comments: