Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Fishing Fun!

 
Nathan LOVES to fish but hadn’t gone since we moved to Twin.  He heard of a good place nearby to go so one Saturday we packed a picnic and made a day of it! Conner has his own fishing pole but I didn’t think that he would be interested for too long. But I was wrong, he was super into it. He wouldn’t even look away from his bobber long enough to smile at the camera… “No Mom I can’t take a picture right now because I’m too busy watching my bobber, if it goes down it means a caught a fish!” Luckily Nathan did catch one fish so the boys were happy and the day was a success!  Although Jayden and I aren’t too interested in fishing, Jayden had a blast running up and down the dock and throwing rocks into the water. I brought a lot of picnic snacks and enjoyed watching the boys have such a good time! Nathan wants to get the boys into fishing so that he can have his little fishing buddies. I’m glad we’re having a little girl that can stay home with me and do… girly things…. craft, shop, bake, etc!

No comments: