Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Summer Update!

I've been sooo behind on blogging! The farther behind I get the less I feel like blogging... but so much has been happening lately that I want to hurry and get caught up! Most of you don't care what happened during the summer since it was so long ago but I want to have record of it for when I print out my blog book! In June we took a trip down to Washington and, as usual, had a great time! The kids love spending time with their cousins, nana, and grandpa, visiting the dairy, and getting a tractor ride!


We had a great 4th of July! We spent the evening with our neighbors. Our kids are best buddies so it was fun to watch them run around together. The kids LOVED the firework show. They oooed and ahhhed and were entertained the whole time!







We went camping in July with Alissa, Ryan, their kids, and Teresa at Miracle Hot Springs. It was SO much fun! The whole rest of the summer Conner kept asking to go camping again.

There was a river running right through our campsite so Nathan was able to go fishing and it was really hot so we were able to cool off!



In August I ran a 5k with my sisters called the Graffiti Run. Apparently I am not in as good of shape as I thought I was! 

We took the kids to the Twin Falls county fair with some of our neighbors. We all had SO MUCH FUN! The kids were in heaven seeing all of the animals... I think Jayden just about died with excitement. They loved riding tons of rides and were distraught when we were all out of tickets. They even let Jayden ride lots of rides. He loved every one and cried every time he got taken off of a ride. 




We took the kids to Lagoon again this year because we had such a great time last year. The kids loved swimming in the hotel pool. Conner has gotten so brave and likes to jump off of the side of the pool and doesn't mind having his head go under. 



As usual, the kids loved riding rides and went on more than we did. They wouldn't let Jayden and Kayden go on any other rides except the carousel so we rode it alot. Kynzee and Conner were riding a ride when it started hailing. The guy running the ride had to run around and unlock each of the kids and Conner was freaking out having to wait to get out. Jayden was laughing but Conner was pretty distraught about it. After the hail storm we were all pretty soaked so we decided to call it a night!

No comments: