Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Baby Bump

Since I’m super behind on updating, almost everyone already knows by now that baby # 3 is on its way!! I am 18 1/2 weeks along and am due June 7th. We find out in only one week whether the baby is a boy or a girl! We are sooo excited! I’m really feeling like this baby is a girl because this pregnancy has been so much different than the other two. I was a lot sicker in the beginning and have been craving lots of meat…. Which is odd for me! It took me a lot longer to start showing and even now I think that my belly is smaller than it was with the boys. While we were in Washington for Christmas my sister in laws and I did the Draino crystals gender predictor test… twice… and according to that we are having a girl! Let’s just say I’ll be shocked if it is a boy! Nathan and I cannot agree on a single boy name. Not my fault I might add… I keep suggesting name after name and he shoots down each and every one! I can’t get him to come up with a single name that he likes…. Sigh… If it’s a boy I guess we’ll go with one of my top picks! Brycen or Kysen. We are pretty sure that if it is a girl we will name her Brooklyn Sue. I have been debating between Kaylee and Brooklyn… maybe we’ll wait until we see her? Conner is very excited to have another baby in the house. When I was strapping him into his carseat the other day, out of nowhere, he says “Mom, I’m really excited for our new baby.” He has told me that he hopes it is a girl. When you ask him about what he thinks it is he says “I don’t know, we will just have to see!”  We couldn't be happier and are already getting excited to meet our sweet little baby!

2 comments:

Krissandra said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! It is always a good thing to have your kids just as happy to be having baby as you are.....AND as for names I am pretty in love with the name Kysen...but maybe thats because I have my very own Kysen. Keeping figures crossed you have a little girl! It would be fun to add one to your mix of boys! Congrats again, heres to a happy and healthy 9 months!

Lena Gilbert said...

You're so cute! I remember you getting that sweater. Thanks for putting up a picture and good luck on Tuesday!