Friday, January 18, 2013

It's a...

...GIRL!!!
 I felt pretty certain that she was a girl but I was a little nervous before the ultrasound, just in case I was wrong! We took both kids and told Conner "We get to see the baby today!" He told us "We won't be able to see it very good because it's too dark in there!" Haha. She wasn't as active as both of the boys were during their ultrasound so maybe we will have a mild little thing, or maybe we just caught her during a nap! We almost didn't get to find out the gender because she was a little lady and kept her knees closed tight the whole time. But from looking underneath her the ultrasound technician felt confident enough announcing that she was a girl! We are SO excited! Even though we already have two kids, it is going to be a whole new experience having a little girl. I am excited for all things girly. I dug out the little girl clothes that I had bought or had given to me during my last two pregnancies. I have a lot more that I remembered! I have held onto them for a long time and finally get to use them! I have already started making hair bows because I've always wanted to but never had a reason to... I do now! Wahoo! We are really excited to meet our sweet little baby girl. I'm 20 weeks today, halfway there! :)

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm SOOOOO stinking excited for you! Can't wait to see the quilt and nursery all done, congrats!