Friday, October 2, 2009

Multitasking

When Conner was first born Nathan would volunteer to stay up with him until he fell asleep because it was a good excuse to stay up all night playing Xbox. (I didn't care about the reason because it was a nice break for me) :)
THEN... Few weeks old
Nathan still tries playing any chance he can (aka when I say it's ok) but it is getting a little more difficult because Conner loves to grab EVERYTHING in his sight and he thinks that the controler is a great toy. Playing Xbox with his Daddy almost always makes him happy if he is crying. What can I say... like father like son. :)

NOW... 7 months old

6 comments:

Kyr said...

that is so funny!

Whitney R said...

I'll never forget when I was over and he was playing and had conner on his lap on the boppy. Conner was looking at Nathan and smiling and Nathan would look down for a second say, "Hiii!" then go right back to the T.V. and Conner would just stare. I thought it was cute. Pretty soon he's going to learn how to play!

Randi and Adam said...

Thats so cute! Connor is such a stud!! I guess I just don't understand the obsession with nintendo games, but whatever makes them happy!

Lena Gilbert said...

I can totally relate. Isak's favorite activity is to still play xbox with kevin so i"m pretty sure it just gets worse as they get older...

Mandy said...

We can't stop laughing. Andrew is sitting here saying "If I had an Xbox Austin and I could play with them" I hope you get some good sleep and don't have to witness for too long. :)

Victoria Gilbert said...

haha that is so funny.
Way to multitask Nathan!!
Now, let's see him change a diaper and play xbox!! That would be impressive!