Friday, October 9, 2009

Wow 4 Years!


Yesterday was our 4 year anniversary... it is crazy that it has already been that long! We have gone through some big changes this past year. We had Conner, graduated college, Nathan got his first "real" job, we packed up and moved to Twin Falls, and we just started building our first house. To celebrate the big event we went out to dinner at Johnny Carinos (italian restraunts are the most romantic) :) and then watched a movie at home. It would have been nice to go to the theatre but it would have been a task trying to keep Conner entertained on our laps for the whole thing. We had alot of fun anyways.This was our announcement picture... back in our more attractive days. :) Despite the physical changes I love being married, especially since it is to someone as wonderful as Nathan. He is the best Dad who would do anything for his little boy and he is my best friend and is always making me laugh. I love you sweetie!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

4 years! That's crazy how fast that went. Congrats!! I'm glad you got to do something fun. Let me know when you come to visit so we can play!! :) Miss you!