Friday, October 30, 2009

Idaho Falls Happenings

This is going to be a long and seemingly random post with lots of pictures! Nathan and I were reunited on Wednesday after being apart for 9 days. Nathan once again had training in Spokane and then had a meeting in Boise so Conner and I went to Idaho Falls. (I hate being alone and it is a good excuse to visit family!) Conner and I had tons of fun despite having colds. The following is a recap of the various events that happened during our week away...
My sisters and I made and decorated sugar cookies. The recipe made TONS and so I ate four a day until I came home. :)
Conner got to play with his cousin Kynzee. They are starting to be little buddies. He would scoot a ways and then look behind him to make sure that she was following him...and they love to make each other laugh!
Conner got to meet his new cousin Naomi for the first time. She is so tiny and cute! We love her already. :)

I got to hang out with two of my best friends from high school. It was just like old times (minus having a baby with us). My friend Megan is an amazing photographer and she was kind enough to snap some shots of Conner. I thind they turned out so cute!

Conner has started to babble "mamama". I'm pretty sure that he has no idea what he is saying but it is fun to think that he does. :)

Well... We are off to Idaho Falls again tonight. (I know we are crazy...) Nathan wants to see Naomi and we need to pick up a crib and a front door that we ordered. It will be fun spending Halloween with my family! (Pictures of Conner dressed up to come...) :)

3 comments:

Lena Gilbert said...

I love his long hair! Be warned, as soon as you cut it, he'll look way older. I waited till Isak's 1 year b-day to cut it. He's very cute, we're excited to see you guys at thanksgiving!

meganmfunke@gmail.com said...

I had such a fun time with you and Whit, I wish we all lived close to each other! Thanks for hangin' with me :)

Victoria Gilbert said...

You got to meet Naomi!! how fun! Connor is so cute with all his little cousins.... now he just needs to meet his michigan cousins! :)