Sunday, September 27, 2009

New Teeth!

Earlier this month while Nathan was in Washington for training AGAIN, Conner and I spent a week in Idaho Falls with my family. Conner's top two teeth came through while we were there so he is now up to four teeth...a few more and he'll be ready for steak! :) We had lots of fun on our trip except for when Conner's teeth were hurting and he was a little grouch...and Dad got to miss the whole thing... :)

Here he is showing off his new pair of teeth!
My Mom bought Conner and my niece Kynzee cute new jammies so we wanted to take some pictures of them together...but Kynzee was too interested in poking Conner in the eyes and pulling his hair and Conner just wanted to put his feet on her face...


Conner LOVED playing the piano with my Mom...I don't know how he could have any musical abilities in his genes because of Nathan and I. Nathan was actually encouraged by his piano teacher to quit taking lessons. :)



Here is Conner looking snazzy in his new church outfit.
Just like Daddy! :)
One last random thing...Conner has FINALLY started holding his bottle on his own and it is sooo nice!

7 comments:

The Hatch family said...

Oh Conner is such a cutie! i cant believe he has teeth! : ) Yay that conner is holding his own bottle! its about time! he he! cant wait to see you this weekend! love and miss you!

Victoria Gilbert said...

YAY! i remember when Josh started holding the bottle by himself...it was a great day.
I love the picture of Nathan and Connor in their matching outfits :) so cute!

Mandy said...

He's getting more hair too! He's so cute. We love Conner!

Whitney R said...

The picture of Nathan and Conner is super cute!

And I just felt bad for the poor little boy - he was hurting and all we wanted to do was play with him :)

And I'm so excited for you to get your crib. I go in the nursery and just stare and touch it. Bring Conner back so we can put him in it and we can see what a real baby would look in there!

Whitney said...

It was fun seeing you while you were here! His teeth came in fast. That's why he was grumpy! Love the church outfit. So Cute!! Miss You!!

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

Their jammies are too cute! I gotta say. . . every time i see a picture of connor his hair makes me smile! i love it! It is a wonderful thing when they start to hold their own bottle isn't it!

meganmfunke@gmail.com said...

Your little guy is adorable! I hope to see him in person sometime!! Any way, I love your posts, he is going to be a little lady killer:)