Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July!

We had a really fun fourth of July! Once again we made the journey to Idaho Falls to be with my family. On Saturday we woke up early and watched the parade. Here is Conner being patriotic and waving the flag.

Then we had a BBQ and went swimming at Green Canyon. I just found out that Green Canyon was built a hundred years ago- my Dad said that my Grandpa swam there when he was a kid! It is definitely getting run down (the ladder by the diving board only has one step so Nathan had to pull me out of the water!) but it was still really fun! Then we went to the river to watch the firework show. We were excited to see what Conner's reaction would be. At first he was pretty amazed and kept staring and giggling but it is a long show so he eventually lost interest...After the show we went and ate at Denny's. We all ate way too much and were not hungry again until Sunday afternoon. We had a blast and were sad to come home!

2 comments:

The Hatch family said...

COME BACK!!!! please?

Whitney R said...

Sad I didn't get to see you guys! We had our girls camp at Green Canyon. They all went swimming, but I opted to stay home and clean that day.