Thursday, June 25, 2009

Lots of Firsts

My mom and sisters were able to come up this week for a fun visit.
Here are Alissa and I with our cute babies! We took them swimming for the first time and here is Conner in his cute little swimsuit that my Mom got for him.

The best part are these cute flip flops!

He wasn't too sure about his sunhat but he let me leave it on him if I didn't do it up under his neck.

Here is Conner and Kynzee relaxing in the hot tub.



Conner just turned four months so we gave him rice cereal for the first time while my family was here. He just liked chewing on the spoon and spit most of the cereal out but for his first time he did pretty good so we will keep trying!




We also had a BBQ and had watermelon- yum!

I loved having my family here- they are so much fun!

2 comments:

Miss Lovely's Musings said...

Conner is so darling, and I think he and Kynzee look like cousins.

The Hatch family said...

oh this trip was so much fun! i love visiting you guys! :) i cant wait to see you this weekend! yay! love you!!!