Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Conner Quotes

Lately Conner has been saying some pretty funny things. Little kids are always so honest… sometimes a little too honest! A little while ago, I got home from church earlier than Nathan because he had to stay to do tithing. I was hungry so I ate a bowl of cereal. When Nathan got home he made himself something to eat and asked if I wanted some too, I rarely turn down food, so he got me a bowl of some.
Conner asked “Whose food is that?”
Nathan said “Mommy’s.”
Conner looked confused “But Mommy already ate dinner.”
Nathan trying to defend me “The first time mommy was feeding herself and this time she is feeding the baby.”
Conner “Ohhhh, is that why she always eats so much food!?”

 Recently while driving in the car, out of nowhere Conner says: “Mom, Daddy knows more than you."
Me: “He knows more about what?”
Conner: Thinking… he shrugs and says “Just more about the earth.”
We recently went to the temple and we told Conner “A babysitter is going to come over because Mommy and Daddy are going to the temple tonight.”
 He said “Yeah! A babysitter gets to come over while you guys go to the temple…(pause) to get a little more married?”
We were going to do sealings so I guess he was kind of right!

No comments: