Thursday, February 24, 2011

Black...

I thought that it was supposed to be slimming…

32 Weeks

Only eight weeks left… the end is in sight! The little guy is healthy, strong, and super active. Sometimes at night I swear he is trying to break out of the womb. I’m at the point that I am feeling very uncomfortable and am ready to meet this little guy. On the positive side… the good thing about heartburn is that smoothie flavored Tums are tasty… :) The only thing better than feeling a baby move inside of me is being able to hold that little baby and I can’t wait!

5 comments:

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

Your belly is like a torpedo, sticking strait out! Looks just like when COnner was in there! I lived on the Smoothie Tums with RUby. They taste a million times better than original ones, and they aren't chalky. I went through 5 bottles my last 2 months!

Randi and Adam said...

Holy cow girl! ha ha. I don't think there is room for that baby to grow for 2 more months! so fun though. Can't wait to see your little guy, hope it goes fast!

Krista said...

You look great, Steph! You are all belly. :) You are definitely in the count-down time!

Mandy said...

You're looking amazing and huge! I need a picture of you and I on a quarter ride! Can't wait to meet him!

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh! I'm sorry to say this but you look miserable....but really cute too! :) Your belly is so big. I can't believe how close you are. I can't wait to meet him!