Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Snow!

Nathan didn’t have to work yesterday so we went up to Idaho Falls for the long weekend. Nathan went snowmobiling up in Island Park with my Dad and brother-in–law Ryan. I don’t have any pictures from their trip because I kept the camera with me. Even if he’d had it I’m pretty sure that he wouldn’t have taken any pictures anyway! But they had a lot of fun up at our cabin playing in the snow.

Back at my house we played in the snow too.

My mom got the kids sleds and my sisters were nice enough to volunteer pulling them around the backyard. I wanted a ride too but for some reason no one volunteered… haha.
Kynzee and Conner "helping" Grandma make dinner while playing with playdoh.
My sister Chelsea turned 21 on Sunday so we had a little party for her while we were there and ate MORE cake! As always we had lots of fun seeing my family!

No comments: