Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Husband!

Yesterday was Nathan's 28th birthday... wow we're getting old! Nathan gets to go out to eat all the time for his job so he says that he gets sick of it... poor him. So he asked me to make him dinner instead... darn, I don't get to go out to eat all the time! He informed me that it is the birthday boy's choice and I couldn't argue with that!
We tried getting a family shot but Conner thought it was hilarious to keep covering his face.
Finally!
I LOVE this Birthday Boy!
Conner helped blow out the candles... good practice since his b-day is coming up soon!
Of course Conner helped Dad open his presents. He got a few DVD's including "The Other Guys"and the first season of "Modern Family", lots of mountain Dew, Xbox live membership, and junk food. Conner made him a froot loop necklace and colored a card for him.
We didn't do anything too exciting... but we had a nice relaxing evening at home. Later we played "Call of Duty" on the Xbox, killing zombies... not my choice OBVIOUSLY but Nathan was the birthday boy! I think that on my birthday I am going to make Nathan take me shopping and paint my toenails... haha...especially since I will no longer be able to reach my feet!
Yesterday I reached 26 weeks...
I compared it to my 26 week picture from when I was pregnant with Conner... I am SO much bigger this time around!
We are heading to Idaho Falls tomorrow for Nathan to go on a snowmobile trip with my Dad and brother in law. AND for me to spend quality time with my mommy and sisters!

3 comments:

Kyr said...

Happy Birthday Nathan! Looks like you made him a happy birthday boy! You look great steph! Yeah you get a lot bigger with your second than you do with your first... I have seemed to be leveling out lately though so maybe you wont get too much bigger... lets hope right! :)
Miss you guys!

Victoria Gilbert said...

You look really cute! :) I got bigger earlier after my first too. It's pretty normal! Glad Nathan had a happy birthday. He should totally paint your toenails for your birthday! :)

Whitney said...

Oh I love your pregnant belly! That is funny how much bigger you are. But I have heard also that it's normal. Looks like you had a fun birthday party. :) Tell Nathan Happy Birthday....even though I'm a little late. Miss you guys!