Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Nathan had to go to training in Spokane a few days before Halloween so Conner and I drove to I.F. to hang out. We took the kids to a pumpkin patch (which was basically out of pumpkins) but still had fun taking a few pictures.
Trying to pick up a watermelon,
sitting on a tractor,
and being pulled in a wagon.
My mom teaches preschool and had Halloween parties with three classes. I helped with a couple so Conner got to sit with the big kids and eat treats… he loved it!

We also went to “Boo at the Zoo.” They decorate and light up the zoo and have people passing out candy. We went last year and had so much fun that we wanted to go again this year.

They had a stage set up and were playing music for kids to dance to. We put Conner and Kynzee up there and they had a blast busting some moves!


It was fun but by the end of it we were all freezing and had to come home and drink hot chocolate to warm up. My parents ward had a trunk or treat so Conner got to wear his cute skeleton costume again.


No I didn’t get a very good picture of him wearing it...
He started getting the hang of trick or treating but lost interest partway through and just wanted to eat the candy that he already had in his bucket.

My mom was nice enough to watch Conner one night so that I could go out with three of my best friends from high school. Of course we had tons of fun talking and laughing. I really wish that we all lived closer! I was able to go up to Rexburg to visit Nathan’s sisters Whitney and Lindsey. We took Conner outside to play in the leaves and Whitney got some cute shots of Conner. I will post them whenever I get them from her!
Conner and I came home Saturday afternoon and went to our ward party that night. We did another trunk or treat so Conner got pretty good at holding his basket up for candy.

After that we had some friends over to watch a scary movie… but not too scary! We didn’t take Conner trick or treating at any houses because he had already gone trunk or treating twice.... which I figured was good enough for a 1 1/2 year old. I'm sure that we will go next year... Nathan even said that he would dress up with Conner and already has his costume planned out… haha!

No comments: