Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Baby!

Many of you already know but I thought that it was time for an “official announcement” that we are expecting our second baby on April 20th! I am 14 weeks along right now and am starting to get a belly already. We are so excited and are already anxious to find out what we are having. I think that it would be so fun to have a little girl to dress up but I think that it would be so fun for Conner to have a little brother. I’m glad that the choice isn’t up to me because I don’t know what I would choose! We already have our names picked out for either gender so we are all set! If we have a little boy we will name him Jayden Dell (Nathan’s middle name.) And if we have a little girl we will name her Kailee Sue (My middle name.) We are not sure whether we want to spell it Kaylee or Kailee… what do you think? We get to find out the very beginning of December... let me know what your predictions are!
Another new post below!

11 comments:

The Hatch family said...

YAY!! i cant wait to find out either! I still think its a girl! i think you should spell her name Kaylee! : ) Im in love with the y and double ee thing though!! i miss you sissy! love you!

Krista said...

Congrats, Steph! Can't wait to hear what you are having. I agree with Alissa, I like it spelled Kaylee. I hope everything goes well! :)

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

Finally the announcement! I've been waiting for this for a while...we saw your mom at wal-mart in IF shortly after you found out, but she wasn't supposed to tell anyone! haha, I didn't want to get her in trouble, but now I guess I am! haha

Congrats you guys! You'll make another cute baby, Im sure!!

G Unit said...

Yeah!! I'm so excited for you guys! You make such cute babies!

The Risenmays said...

Congrats! Looks like we will be having babies pretty close together. We are expecting another in May. Love the names too. Hope everything goes well for you :)

Kyr said...

Congrats!! I am really happy for you two! I like it spelled Kaylee too! but then again everyone spells thier kaylee like that so maybe the other way! Good luck! I am going to vote you are having a girl cause that is what I am having and I think big brothers are good for little sisters!

susan said...

I'm so happy for you guys! If you spell it Kaylee, which is more common, then she won't spend her entire life having to spell it for people. It just makes it easier for her. :)

Brittney and Lance said...

Congratulations! I predict a little boy! I hope you are feeling well.

Whitney said...

It better be a girl!!! And I think you should spell it Kaylee. Everyone will spell it wrong if you do it the other way. Love the names. Can't wait to find out what it is!!!! Miss you lots!

Unknown said...

Congrats guys!!! We are so excited for you and for Conner to be a big brother!

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

Yay!!!Congratulations Stephie Sue! That's so exciting. My guess is girl. I like Kailee. So excited to find out what you'll be having!