Thursday, November 4, 2010

I LOVE this kid!

Even though Conner is getting more mischievous and sometimes downright naughty we can’t get enough of him! He is so much fun and is always making us laugh. The other day I was walking behind him when he tooted really loud… he grabbed his bum and yelled “WOW!” then he turned around and asked “was dat?” I asked him “Did you poop?” and he said “yeah!” so lately whenever he toots (or hears a toot… not from me…) he yells “wow!, poop!”
His favorite foods are oatmeal and apples dipped in peanut butter. Apparently it was NOT a good idea to give him ketchup to dip his hot dog in.
He loves making cookies with me. He helps by making sure it tastes delicious.

He is sleeping in a toddler bed because he figured out how to climb out of his crib. I was dreading that moment but he has been doing really well with the transition and it only took a couple of nights. Whew!
He has a wind up giraffe that he likes to sleep with. Now he thinks that all stuffed animals are called "faffs."

He loves to climb up on everything! His new thing is to climb up onto something and count “Un, Two Tee!” and jump off. On numerous occasions I have had to catch him from plunging to his death...
His favorite show is Dora the Explorer. He is constantly asking to watch “Worwa.” Nathan suggested I try getting him to watch Bob the Builder instead…
He loves dogs. Our neighbor that lives behind us has a dog and if he can’t see him through the fence he will tell me “ruff, ruff, na-night.”
*Baby Update!*
We get to find out what we are having in 3 1/2 weeks... on the 29th! Wahoo! My doctor said that he won't induce until I am at least a week overdue so we will just have to go about it the old fashioned way. It wouldn't be a big deal but we just need to figure out what we are going to do with Conner until someone can get here to watch him. We are super excited for Conner to be a big brother... even though he has no idea what that even means! :)

2 comments:

Victoria Gilbert said...

I love this post!!! I especially love the picture of Conner recoiling in disgust from the dog's tongue coming at him! haha good action shot! :) Can't wait to meet baby #2! I'm sure he or she will be just as cute! :)

chad and candice said...

I didnt know you were expecting!! congrats!!! Love your little Connor too! let me know if you need anything!