Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lindsey's Wedding

Nathan's little sister Lindsey got married on April 10th in Rexburg so we went up for all of the festivities. Here they are coming out of the temple; they are such a cute couple!


Conner got to meet his cousins that live in Michigan for the first time and he LOVED his cousin Josh. They would follow each other around and Conner kept wanting to give him hugs. I love this picture of the two of them!

After Lindsey and Nate's reception in Blackfoot we headed home.

We had a different member of Nathan's family come and stay with us Saturday night thru Tuesday night. And then Wednesday morning we headed to Washington for their second reception in Othello. Here is a picture of the good lookin bridesmaids. ;)

While there we had Nathan's sister Whitney take some pictures out on the farm:

And of course we had to visit the dairy where Conner enjoyed his first cow ride...


We had alot of fun hanging out with so much family and it was fun to see how much fun all of the little kids had playing with each other.
Here is Conner and his cousin Lucy having fun being pulled around in a sled. I think we may need to invest in one because it is cheap entertainment and also a good workout!

3 comments:

meganmfunke@gmail.com said...

I LOVE your family picture! Post some more so I can see them. This photographer is awesome :) Also, your little guy is getting so big, he is so cute. He looks just like you I think.

Whitney said...

Cute! I love the picture of him on the calf. He's getting so big! He has the cutest smile. I love your family picture you have on your blog. Where did you get it taken? You look hot! :-) Come visit me soon, I miss you lots!

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

I love your family picture! Where did the red couch come from?! I love it! I love looking at pics on your blog too! So cute. miss you