Monday, May 17, 2010

Two Cute Videos :)

Conner now has an "extensive vocabulary" of 9 words. :) He can mimick more than that but there are only 9 that he says on a regular basis and understands what they mean. (Unfortunately "Mama" is not included...he used to say it all the time but for the past few months he has been refusing to say it!) I have been trying to get a video of him saying all of them but that is near impossible...haha...so this was the best I could do!

This is Conner's new favorite activity...and Nathan's favorite workout. :)

2 comments:

Lena Gilbert said...

Is that Isak?...Oh wait its conner..very cute. Yea,,,watch out with this one. I sense danger in your future. I love his little laugh. Just whatever you do, don't let nathan show him how a lighter works....

Whitney R said...

Yes, they were both very cute! And I love that you got Conner speaking his, "Adudn dudn dudn dudn" words :) Because those are my favorite!

And Conner's laugh is so cute! And it's so funny how he fits perfectly in that box. Too funny.