Friday, April 2, 2010

1 Year Pictures

We got Conner's 1 year pictures taken the beginning of March and I got the CD in the mail today. I was really excited to get them taken because the girl is really good...but the session didn't go as well as I'd hoped. When we first got there Conner was being shy and didn't want to smile. When he was finally starting to warm up the photographer told me to stand him up on a little chair. I asked my sister to go over by him to make sure that he didn't fall...but as she was headed over there he started dancing and rocked the chair over. He face planted onto the hard basement floor and skinned his nose and bit his lip! He wasn't a happy camper after that and the last thing that he wanted to do was smile for the camera! We were still able to get a few good shots but I was really bummed that he was so sad the whole time because I love his big smile.

I went with my sister the day before to get her daughters pictures taken and they turned out soooo cute, I'm jealous! I had to post a few of my cute niece here. :)

5 comments:

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

I love those pictures!!!! Who was it that took them?

Whitney said...

Conner's turned out cute too Steph! I love them. That's sad that he fell though. Poor guy. I will have to take Brynlee to her, she does a good job. MISS and LOVE YOU!

Lena Gilbert said...

They turned out so cute! So sad he fell and bumped her head. I'm hoping she can take some good shots of my kids this week. I'm excited to see you on wednesday!!

Krista said...

So cute! I can't believe he is one already.

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

He is so stinkin cute! I love it!