Sunday, June 7, 2009

New Toys and Tricks

We recently bought Conner a few new baby toys. (Gosh kids are expensive!) Here he is in his new bumbo chair. In this picture he doesn't look all that impressed with it but he looks so cute sitting in it! It has been nice because I can bring him into the kitchen with me while I make dinner. (He gets angry if he thinks that he is being ignored.)



If he gets too much chunkier I don't think his legs won't fit in the legholes! :)


He still prefers to lay on the floor so that he can flail his arms and legs so we also got him this floor toy. He loves staring at the fish hanging above him and talking to them.


Conner's new favorite trick is to blow lots and lots of spit bubbles. He does this all the time so we have to carry around a drool cloth to wipe him and ourselves off. Needless to say we arn't too impressed...
Conner has also decided that his fingers taste really good and is constantly knawing on them. Hopefully when he gets teeth he will realize that this is not such a good idea...



He has also become incredibly facinated by his hands. He aways has them clasped together and holds them in front of his face and will just stare at them for minutes at a time.

Nathan and I are always amused by the cute little things that Conner does and he keeps getting more and more fun.

6 comments:

Victoria Gilbert said...

Connor is SOOOOOOO cute! Oh ya, and btw, we have that same play mat with the fish... lots of fun!

Whitney R said...

haha, his cute fat legs. I love those little rolls. And I love that you have updated us with all of the new little things he does. :) He is so funny when he stares at his hands. The look on his face is priceless.

Nana said...

Those pictures are sooo cute! and his hair is really coming in blonde. He looks like he has a lot of it too. I can't wait to see him in 2 days!!!

Anonymous said...

Now he is looking like his own little self, such a manly man! (that's for Nathan) I wish I'd had a bumbo!

The Hatch family said...

stepher.. i miss you and conner so much!!! i cant beleive how big he is getting, and so much hair! i love it! : ) it looks like he loves his little chair, i wanna get kynz one!!

Whitney said...

Oh My Gosh! He's HUGE! What are you feeding him? :) I miss you! I need to plan a weekend to come visit and play.