Saturday, January 16, 2010

Conner's First Haircut

We finally took Conner in for his very first haircut. His hair had been at the "overly long stage" for a quite a while but Nathan was afraid he wouldn't look like a baby anymore once we cut his hair. I finally told him that it was time when a little girl in my parents ward asked my Mom if he was a girl! haha :)

His cute "before" picture:Conner and I BOTH got a haircut today...and he did so good! I think that he was really confused by the new situation and that is why he sat really still. (NOT normal!) He kept staring at the lady cutting his hair but he refused to smile at her...

And here is our handsome big boy:

Nathan was right about him looking older but we have to let him grow up eventually, right...sigh. It seems like just yesterday that he was only this big...

But we can't believe how much fun he is right now and we are loving every minute of it. :)

4 comments:

Lena Gilbert said...

Ahhh I Love his haircut. It does make him look older. Isak looked way older when we cut his hair the first time too. They grow soo soo fast..

The Hatch family said...

i didnt know you were going to cut Conners hair. He looks so so different! He is so freakin cute! He looks like a toddler now! i cant believe our little babies are growing up! kinda sad! You should call me and we can plan some fun things for conners birthday! : ) Since we are all coming up for it! yay! love you!

Jake and Cassie said...

Hi Stephanie, it's me, Cassie, from all of your accting classes at BYU-I...hope ya remember me. Anyway, I just found out from my husband today that you live in Twin Falls (cuz it is his first day of work at NWFCS-with your husband). We just moved here Friday, but I'm sure we'll catch up with you sometime, maybe we could go out to dinner or something.

Whitney said...

Yay!! You finally did it. Tell Nathan i'm proud of him. HaHa Conner looks so cute. I love his smile. You guys need to come visit soon, I miss you!!!