Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Crazy Kid

Conner has a crazy little personality that we just love. Yesterday when I was feeding him prunes (he had a bunch up in his nose) when he scrunched up his nose and started sucking the prunes in and out of his nostrils... gross I know...it was so funny because he would do it and then laugh. It is now his favorite thing to do! He did it all day yesterday and today. I tried taking a picture of him making the "piggy face" but he just looks like a devil child so I posted a video as well.


Conner also loves to make a noise that is a mixture of squealing and grunting. It isn't always cute (like when we are pushing him through the mall in his stroller, at church, or on long car drives...) but we think he is so funny.

Despite his craziness, whenever he is around unfamiliar people or places he is a shy baby. If he is anything like his father then he will be sure to grow out of that! I hear stories of him being a hyper active child and I'm a little scared... :)

8 comments:

Nana said...

Conner is so funny, I loved those video's. And Nathan was cute too, I don't remember him being as active as Kevin, so it's Lena who needs to worry more. :)

Mandy said...

So cute! Screaming and grunting are cute when conner does them. DOes Nathan still do them? :)

The Hatch family said...

Oh i love Conner!! He is one crazy kid! :) His grunting/sqealing makes me giggle! i miss him mucho!!!! i cant wait to see you guys this weekend! love you

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

OH my gosh, I freakin LOVE that first picture of him! You seriously need to frame it! Im not kidding, I love that little monster face he is making!!

Victoria Gilbert said...

What a funny little kid you guys have! :) he is so adorable!

Unknown said...

How cute! I love his hair!

meganmfunke@gmail.com said...

Steph, he is so freakin cute!!! I wish I could see him, he is really starting to look like you I think, especially with his hair...yep like mother like son...j/k but he really is totally adorable :)

Lena Gilbert said...

Oh great Kathy, things to look forward too. I love those videos of conner, very cute. Kevin says, "When's the alien going to break out of his chest?"