Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lake Tahoe and a 6 Month Old

Conner is 6 months old today...I can't believe how fast he is growing up! His little personality is really starting to come out and he is definately our main source of entertainment. He is such a happy little boy who is full of laughs, giggles, and high pitch squeals. He is constantly making us laugh.



We were able to go to Lake Tahoe with Nathan's family last weekend and we had a really good time. The lake was sooo beautiful!


Even though it was a warm day, the water was freezing cold! Here is Nathan helping Conner cool off in the water.


We went boating the next day and decided to face the freezing cold water and went tubing.
Here is Nathan and his brother Kevin trying to be the one to stay on the tube the longest.
And here is me and Shelby on the tube. (going much slower.):)
We also went on a little "nature hike" to see more of beautiful Tahoe.


We had lots of fun and hope to be able to do it again!

4 comments:

Randi and Adam said...

I grew up in Reno, NV so I've been to Lake Tahoe many times. I loved your pictures; it looks just as beautiful as I remember it. Looks like you guys had tons of fun. We're jealous!

Nana said...

Conner looks so cute, I miss him already! And you took great pictures, it was fun to see the tubing ones, since I wasn't there. Fun!

Whitney said...

That looks like fun! I've never been there I don't think. I can't believe Conner is 6 months already. He's so big!

Whitney R said...

You didn't mention how you only got knocked off the tube like 2 out or 7 or 8 times. One was because Shelby slid on you and you held on under the water for a minute. Stephanie is tough! :)

And I miss you guys already.

And I heard on the Radio that the fair is September 5-12th. I'm thinking we will either go the first weekend or the 11th, maybe. Not sure b/c the weekend of the 12th is when we go to Boise.