Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cousins Galore!


Conner is lucky to have cousins just weeks apart from him on both sides of the family. Unfortunately neither of them are boys for him to run around with. I hope that they will still be close friends- we will tell him that it is ok to play tea party every once in a while haha. Conner will get two more cousins by the end of the year! I am so excited that Vicki will be having a boy and I am hoping that Whitney will also have a boy!

It was so much fun being pregnant with my sister Alissa and with my sister in law Lena. I always had someone to complain to who knew just how I felt! Below are some before and after pics.

Conner and Kynzee still in the womb.


Conner and Kynzee


Conner and Lucy still cookin'.

Conner and Lucy

Conner and Nathan's Baby

(I keep wondering when he is going to give birth to that thing...)

6 comments:

The Hatch family said...

oh our little babies are so cute!! (in and out of the womb) haha! i cant wait to see you this weekend! :) how do i do the husband and wife tag?

Whitney R said...

This was a cute post, Steph! I hope I have a boy, too! We'll find out in 3 weeks. Conner is so stinkin cute in all of those pictures. I LOVE his cute lips :)

p.s. I'm coming tomorrow!

Mandy said...

Lots of cute cute babies! I'm pretty sure Nathan will have his baby next time he talks to Andrew on the phone. ;) Miss you and can't wait for our babies to get a photo together!

Anonymous said...

Great pics Steph, thanks for posting, just think, Kathy and I used to have to write letters and mail them and pictures across the ocean!!!

Victoria Gilbert said...

Connor is adorable! I'm sure he'll be buddies with our baby :) You were really a cute pregnant lady! I'm a that stage right now where I just feel fat. It's actually better when the bump gets bigger so it's clear it's not a doughnut baby!!

Chase & Megan said...

Hey There! I found your blog off of alissa! Conner is getting so big! we will have to keep in touch!