Monday, May 11, 2009

Blessings and Birthdays

Last Sunday was our niece Kynzee's baby blessing so we were already able to go back to Rexburg for a visit. I stayed for a few extra days for my mom's birthday and it was so much fun! Here are a few pictures from the week.


Kynzee looked adorable in her white dress!


We had a little too much fun decorating my mom's b-day cake...

We gave Conner and Kynzee a bath together and they kept kicking each other as they were trying to swim. Conner looks like a chunk next to her!

My parents absolutely love being grandparents!

We put gel in the little bit of hair that Conner has.

Nathan was ready for us to come home because he missed his little boy. He is the best Dad!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

His expression in the gel picture has Steph written all over it. Both kids are adorable!

Whitney said...

Those pictures are cute! Your baby boy is getting so big. You will have to put up pictures of his room when you get it all together! I want to see it!! I MISS YOU!!! :(

meganmfunke@gmail.com said...

Your little chunker is SOOOOOOO cute :) I am coming to Idaho Falls tomorrow, I hope I get to visit you guys

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

ahhhh, I love how big Conner's belly is in that 2nd to last picture of him! haha, he's so cute!