Monday, April 27, 2009

Big Move to Twin Falls

We moved here to Twin Falls last Saturday and have been spending the past week unpacking and trying to learn where everything is in this city. We were able to find all of the essentials... Winco, Wendys, Cold Stone, the Mall, Target, Wells Fargo, and the Public Library. (They do not yet have a Walmart but one is being built!) So far we like it here but I do miss my family! (I know that we are only a few hours away but it seems like alot further!) The thing that I miss most is living right next to my sister because she is my best friend- I love you liss! My whole family was able to come and help us move into our apartment and we visited Shoshone Falls while they were here. It was really neat- here are some pics from our visit.







Nathan started his new job today and he thinks that he will really like it there. It was nice to see him all dressed up and out of his jeans and free BMC t-shirts. I am now officially in charge of updating the blog now because I'm not working anymore and will be home all day with Conner. It is just me and my sweet little baby boy! :)






4 comments:

Mandy said...

Hooray, You did it! You Blogged! Good job Steph! We're glad you made it safely.

Whitney R said...

Oh my gosh. He has grown SO MUCH! I haven't seen him for almost 3 weeks!!!! I'm going through serious withdrawls. I'm thinking next week? Hmmm? Any big plans? Cause if not, I'm probably most likely coming.

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

Those pictures of Conner are SOOOO freakin cute! He looks so different already, and he's smiling so much!

you mean you dont miss those free bmc shirts?!

meganmfunke@gmail.com said...

Hello Steph, your little guy is so cute, we will have to play around with Conor and my camera when I come out next!!