Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Graduation!

Myself and Steph and my sister Whitney graduated last weekend. It is really nice to have that done and out of the way. So now that we are graduated it means it is time to move so this Saturday we are moving from the big city of Rexburg and moving to Twin Falls so I can start my new job.

This picture is for my Aunt Lori thanks for the blanket and pirate hat Conner loved being a pirate for a couple of seconds until he started moving to much to keep that hat on.

Here is Conner being happy. He likes to just lay on the floor and flayl about for about half an hour at a time. It is fun because he coo's and squels with joy and he is constantly kicking his right leg, so I am guessing he is right footed.

3 comments:

Victoria Gilbert said...

Congratulations guys! Wow you already moved? That was fast! Hope it went well and you get all moved in quickly and settled. Connor is so cute. Glad to hear he's right-footed... all the best people are.... sorry Nana - LOL i'm just kidding. Lefties are great too :) haha

Whitney said...

Congrats on Graduating! Good Luck with the new job Nathan. I'm still mad your taking Steph away from me! :( I guess you will be seeing alot of me in Twin.

Mandy said...

I love Connor! I just love everything about him! We'll try and have a daughter next so they can get married. Congratulations on graduating and good luck with the move. Talk to you soon!