Sunday, September 28, 2008

New update

One and half weeks until we find out what the little whipper snapper is. We are both really excited to find out so we can put a name to it and begin the joy of buying the mounds of baby stuff we need to keep it happy and so it has a place to sleep. Steph and I both agree that when Kevin and Lena go for their next ultrasound that they should have the person doing it call us and tell us what it is so our curiosity will be subdued.
Steph feels the baby move all the time now it is particularly active during her classes, so the kid must like accounting or is bored so does flips and tickles mom to pass the time. I have felt it move twice now which is a cool feeling so I know there is either a baby or alien in there either way it will eventualy come out of her stomach, it's just how the natural way or the pop out of the middle of the stomach and run away way only time will tell.

3 comments:

Whitney R said...

haha, whipper snapper is such a funny word/phrase. I'm so excited to find out!! I agree, though I want to know what the baby is. The nurse that was doin Lena's ultra sound for FUN already knows. SHE should give us a call. I can keep a secret!

I think the whipper snapper just likes tickling mommy and tryin to get her to speak up in her classes. Becaues if I know Steph right, and I do becaues I have had plenty of classes with her she is silent as a mouse in all those classes!

Steph, baby says squeal a little.

Lena Gilbert said...

Actually the 2 nurses that did my ultrasound to confirm it wasn't twins (gasp) thought it was 2 different things. So perhaps it is ambigous siamese twins.I feel the baby move a lot too, with Isak it was a lot at night when I was at work and this one so far is pretty random. Our Ultrasound is tomorrow morning and we're still pretty dead set on being suprised. But I'm excited to find out what you're having!

Victoria Gilbert said...

Sooo....today is the day, right??? You'll have to give us a call and let us know!! We're excited to find out too! PLEASE call us! Oh, and I hope for both of your sakes (but especially for Steph's), that it does not pop out and run away like you suggested.