Saturday, September 6, 2008

Back to School

Steph goes back to school on Monday, which she is dredding but it is her last semester so she will have no more after December. I will be taking two classes since it is my off track which will make my last semester easier with only two hard classes left to take. With only two classes for my last semester it will make it easier to have the baby come, although I am sure I will still use the excuse of school so I don't have to get up all the time in the middle of the night. (It probably wont work any way)

3 comments:

Mandy said...

You boys and your excuses :) Andrew is already trying to come up with excuses... maybe you two should talk.

Nana said...

Stephanie, you look so cute!!, having a baby really becomes you. :) And I'm so excited you got a blog! yeah!!! Oh and this is Nathan's Mom. :)

Whitney R said...

I'll help. I have THREE classes MY last semester and I'll wake up at 2 AM and drive into town to change the little lemon's diaper.


See.... I should totally have a baby.


(tell Jaren)