Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Conner's Tall Tale

Yesterday Conner told me the biggest fib… His story kept getting bigger and bigger! Our conversation went like this…

Conner : “Crocodile outside! Crocodile open door and scare Conner.”
Me: “Oh no a crocodile scared you?”
Conner: “BIG crocodile! Snap Conner! Scare baby Jayden too!”
Me: “Where did the crocodile go?”
Conner: “Bye bye to store in white car.”
Me: “He took our car to the store?”
Conner: “Crocodile in Conner’s bed! Bite Conner!”
Me: “Are you ok?”
Conner: “Ouch! Eat Conner’s head!”
Me: “On no he ate your head!?”
Conner: “Big crocodile SNAP! Scare Conner!”

He continued to tell me about this crocodile for about 30 minutes and was dead serious the whole time. I’m going to have to be careful with this kid because of his ability to tell lies with a straight face! This is the first crazy story that he has ever told me and I don’t know where he got the idea from… perhaps a Dora episode!? I will need to teach him about the importance of telling the truth but for now it really made me laugh!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

So here I am about an hour after finding out you had a blog and I'm already stalking it. Sad, but true.

I love little boy stories. Conner's is a great one!

Victoria Gilbert said...

He is beautiful!!!! And the sweater fits! horray! :) Can't wait to see you guys. You are such a cute mommy of 2 adorable boys!