Thursday, May 19, 2011

Good Times!

Last week Nathan’s sister Whitney and her daughter Naomi were able to come and visit for the whole week! It was really warm while they were here so we were able to spend quite a bit of time outside. We walked to the park a couple of times and the kids LOVED it! We don’t have a double stroller so Whit let me borrow her wrap to carry Jayden in on our walks and he did really well. (I kinda felt like I was pregnant again…)







Whit and I have been working on quiet books for the kids and we got quite a bit done while she was here… they are more work than I expected but they are going to be awesome when we are done! Here are a few pictures from our week!
Thanks for coming Whit and Naomi… we loved having you!

1 comment:

Victoria Gilbert said...

Yay! It is so awesome that you guys live so close and can get together like that. It will be fun for your kids!! Jayden is beautiful... can't wait to meet that kid!