Monday, August 2, 2010

New Camera!

Our camera (that we bought waaayy back when Nathan and I got married...) finally died on us on the 4th of July. We finally got a new one so I now have pictures to blog about! To play catch up...here are a few pictures from the 4th. We spent it in Idaho Falls and had lots of fun! We went to the parade that morning, had a BBQ, lit off a few "child friendly" fireworks, got some tatoos, ate a cookie monster, went to the river to watch the firework show, ate at denny's, and then passed out in bed!

Conner kissin on his cousin.... haha these two LOVE each other!

We recently bought ourselves bikes and a little bike trailer to pull Conner in. We have been riding them quite a bit and they have been alot of fun. We made lunches and rode to a nearby park to eat. Here we are on our adventure:


Last week Nathan went to training in Boise for a few days so my Mom and three sisters came up to keep me company. We made homeade pizzas and some chocolaty delicious dessert, stayed up late watching t.v, and drove up to Boise for a night to go shopping and swimming at our hotel.



Conner and Kynzee being their very cute selves....

Me and my sisters being our "not so cute" selves... :)
I love my family...we always have so much fun together!

3 comments:

The Hatch family said...

That was so much fun coming and visiting you guys! i miss you so much already! i cant wait for next weekend! : ) yay! i love you!

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

Make sure those bikes don't get stolen this time, alright!

Whitney said...

I love your family! You guys crack me up. Conner gets cuter everyday! I miss you! Hopefully I get to see you soon.