Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March Birthdays

A week and a half ago we went up to Idaho Falls for our neice Kynzee's first birthday. She looked so sweet in her pink tutu...

Conner didn't get the memo that you are supposed to be nice to the birthday girl because he kept stealing her balloons and her new toys...naughty little boy...


While we were there my father-in-law happened to be in town, and it happened to be his birthday...what a coincidence! so we were able to celebrate with Nathan's family that were in town...sorry no cute pictures of him in a pink tutu for his birthday...

We were also able to go out to eat with one of my bestest high school friends. I'm so glad that she brought along her cute little baby girl! I'm slowly getting excited for another baby...no announcement yet!

It was somewhat warm during our visit (more like us telling ourselves it was warm because it was sunny, but that darn wind!) so we went to the river and fed the ducks.


3 comments:

Lena Gilbert said...

hmmm I would think bob might look interesting in a pink tutu. Might take a lot of tulle though. We are excited to see you guys! And 2nd babies are totally worth it...

Whitney said...

I'm happy I got to see you and go to dinner too!! :) I know I keep saying this, but we really want to come visit you guys...soon. Shawn has every Friday off so we can come play all weekend. LOVE YOU!

Victoria Gilbert said...

2nd baby soon??? hmmmm :)
well good, cause you guys make cute kids! Can't wait to meet Conner and see you next week! Love you :)