Sunday, February 8, 2009

Officially ready!

Here is the beautiful cradle that my dad built for our little baby boy. It took him alot of time to do and one of the coolest things is that the oak that he used is from the old pews of the Ephrata stake center. So our child will be sleeping in a holy place. So now we are complete and ready for him to come we have plenty of diapers and now a place for him to sleep. Thank you daddy for building this beautiful cradle. It is defenitly somthing that we can use for all our kids and they can use for their kids and they can use for their kids, I think you get the idea. A quick update on Steph she is 80% efaced and dialated to a 1 which doesnt mean anything other than her body is preparing for birth. We go to the doctor again this Wednesday to find out more.






5 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow! He did a great job. I am very VERY impressed. How appropriate for your "little angel"

Anonymous said...

Yeah for the beautiful cradle and yeah for Steph being almost done! If she asks for Frosted Flakes late one night Nat, get them for her! I speak from experience!

Whitney R said...

I love the cradle. I'm very excited for someday when I can get one - AND USE IT.

meganmfunke@gmail.com said...

Congratulations on your baby, I got your text this morning! I am so happy for you!!! I will have to come give hugs and kisses to the little guy when I come in March! Again, congratulations, I love you guys!!

mella_mella'ismyblog.blogspot.com said...

waw... a good adventure