Sunday, November 16, 2008

26 Weeks and a baby shower to boot.

Here she is 26 weeks and counting. We can see him move now he pushes out her belly and rolls around. A couple of days ago I was pushing on Stephs stomach where he was and he would push back so we had our first father son bonding moment.

Here is Steph and her also prego sister Alissa who is 20 weeks along and finds out what she is having tomorrow. So our Conner will have a little cousin to play with on both sides since my other sister in law Lena is also pregnant and due four days before us.


This is my sis Whitney who threw the shower putting up streamers and Alissa handing over tape.

This is Stephs littlest sister Teresa and of course they are hovering around the food.
This would be one of the best parts the loot. Look how excited she is having all her freinds and family there to shower her with gifts for our unborn child.






Stephs mom and sisters and family and freinds, enjoying some festivities and food. The crazy thing is Chelsea looks like that all the time.

Thanks to everybody that came and for the gifts that were given and for those who gave of your time to put together this shower for our little child. He thanks you with a kick and a punch through moms belly.

4 comments:

Whitney R said...

Oh what an attractive picture - no face!!

Steph's baby shower was a lot of fun. I'm glad I could do it. I posted a big long post about it w/ lots of pictures. Probably something you'd actually want to see on my blog :)

I also have a lot of pictures that I need to send to steph and steph's mom. Should I send steph's to her byui address and her mom's to... where? Or can steph forward it?

Victoria Gilbert said...

That looks like so much fun!! Sorry I couldn't be there...would have been kinda a trek. Glad Steph had a good time and that you got lots of good stuff! :) Let us know what you still need so we can hook you up.

Lena Gilbert said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I'm sorry I couldn't be there, the food looked delicious...Let me know what you guys still need!

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

Steph you shower was a blast! I'm so glad I was up that weekend! You are too cute! love ya