Sunday, October 19, 2008

22 Weeks




Here is Steph at 22 weeks along, the baby is really active now and she can feel him move all the time. I am able to feel him as well when he is moving I will put my head on Stephs stomach and listen to him move then he will kick me in the head, so he is already in alot of trouble when he comes out.



Now I think steph is finally passing me up in the belly department you be the judge. I may be pushing out a little but not much.

So we have continued out journey of gathering all the necessary baby gear for when the little tike comes out so here are our recent purchases and purchases from grandparents in the little boys behalf.

This will be his car seat and stroller we just ordered it yesterday so it is on its way.
Also my mom bought us some sweet crib bedding with a mobile.
I also bought him these pimp trains. Sorry Vicki they are not thomas the trains.

My wonderful mother inlaw also is hooking us up with this, pack and play so when we come to visit our child has a place to rest his head that is not in a shower filled with pillows. (kevin and lena know what I am talking about)

So this is what we have gatherd thus far with still lots more to go. The next big thing on our list is of course the crib. We are trying to accumulate stuff slowly so the dollar figure is spread over the months we also have time to wait for coupons and good deals. These are some of the places we look for coupons and stuff, good ol Ty Robbins told me about these two. www.dealcatcher.com and www.stealdeals.net these two have been very good to us, you just have to be patient and the good deals will come.

We will keep you all updated on the progress of the little one and us aswell.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

I think you've popped in the last 4 weeks. Both of your bellies look wonderful. I love it all! I like the pattern on the travel system, pack n' play and bedding! I wish I was there to do all of the fun stuff with you! We'll talk to you two 5/9ths soon!

Whitney R said...

Yeah! She wore a tight shirt!

Her belly is so cute. And it really does look like it has grown in the last week!

Yours may have grown, too.

And I need to talk to steph about the baby shower, so I'll give you guys a call soon. Or just stop by

Lena Gilbert said...

Hey, Isak happened to love that shower. I bet your kid loves to sleep in a plastic tub too when it comes out. I love the bedding and all the stuff for the baby. I haven't bought a single thing for this kid yet.
Stephanie is starting to look really pregnant! We will have to have a size comparison when you guys come to visit.

Victoria Gilbert said...

Steph looks so cute! And yes, she may have surpassed you now Nathan. You'll have to start packing away the twinkies and milkshakes and work on keeping up with Steph's baby bump. Isn't it fun buying baby stuff?? (except for the making you broke part). Those trains are pretty sweet, and Josh would probably like them even though they're not Thomas!

Lena Gilbert said...

This is kevin. Don't be mocking the shower thing. Isak slept through the night after two weeks. When your little whipper snapper is still screaming multiple times every night at the age of 2 you'll wish you had a little blue baby bathtub like ours.